AFRO-NETS> New WHO / EDM Website & Extranet

New WHO / EDM Website & Extranet
--------------------------------

Dear AFRO-NETS colleagues,

On behalf of WHO/Essential Drugs and Medicines Policy (EDM) Depart-
ment I would like to inform you that our website underwent changes in
accordance with the restructuring of our Department.

The new address of the EDM Website is:
http://www.who.int/medicines/

The website offers introductory information on EDM's areas of work:
Quality, Access, Policy, and Rational Use. Under "Information" you
can find "EDM Documentation and Information Resource Centre" and by
clicking on "Publications" you can access "EDM Library" and "WHO Pub-
lications Catalogue 1991 - 1999".

Among other useful information you may find the 10th edition of WHO's
Model List of Essential Drugs on:
http://www.who.int/medicines/edl.html

The latest update of the Model List will be provided on this web site
as soon as the List is ready for publication.

I take this opportunity on behalf of WHO/EDM to send you our best
wishes for the festive season and wishing you all success in your
work.

Marthe M Everard
Technical Officer
Essential Drugs and Medicines Policy (EDM)
World Health Organization
Geneva
mailto:everardm@who.int