AFRO-NETS> RFI: Tobacco & Child Health

Request for Informaion: Tobacco & Child Health

Our organisation, the Child Health Policy Institute, University of Cape
Town, is searching for literature and studies on the effects of smoking
and ETS on child health, and on the effectiveness of any interventions/
control strategies.

We require information from the Southern Africa Development Community
(SADC) countries only. We would appreciate any assistance or relevant
contacts.

Dr Maylene Shung-King
Co-ordinator
Child Health Policy Institute