AFRO-NETS> RFI: Filariasis

RFI: Filariasis
---------------

Sir,

If a person gets the parasite which produces filariasis, how much time
will it normally take to show the symptoms of the disease? If we live
together with a filariasis affected person (a carrier of the disease
but not shown the symptoms) how much chance is there to get the dis-
ease? Is there any test available to identify this disease at the very
beginning stage?. Kindly reply to these questions as early as possible
because we are now treating a person who is having this disease.

Kindly reply to:

T K Ajitha
India
mailto:ajitha@kau.ren.nic.in