AFRO-NETS> RFI: Adolescent Reproductive Health

RFI: Adolescent Reproductive Health
-----------------------------------

The WHO Special Programme for Human Reproduction is organising soon a
"Research Workshop on Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health" I have
been asked to present a paper on "What's on Young People's Minds". I
don't seem to be quite successful in getting information to prepare a
good paper. Any assistance with appropriate information especially with
references to Africa.

Thanks,

Dr. Gottlieb Mpangile
mailto:gmpangile@ippfaro.org

[I suggest you contact Agnes O. Runganga in Zimbabwe
mailto:arunganga@healthnet.zw
She has done quite some work with adolescents. D.N. Mod.]