AFRO-NETS> RFI: Addresses of Malawi anti-malaria organisations

RFI: Addresses of Malawi anti-malaria organisations

Please help!!!

The company that sponsor my research on malaria (Amsharp RSA) offered a
$1 one dollar mosquito bednet in order to help the fight against Ma-
laria in Africa. The Project leader of an organisation in Malawi (I
think) was amongst those who responded to our offer, but in downloading
his response + detail from my server, my PC crashed and I lost his de-
tail. The offer was for 100 000 nets at $1 each.

Can anyone help me to locate the organisations in Malawi that fight
MALARIA ?

Warm regards,

Jacques du Preez
mailto:yentl@mweb.co.za