AFRO-NETS> Value Added Tax for Drugs (2)

Value Added Tax for Drugs (2)
-----------------------------

To Mssrs. Ghana National Drugs Programme, c/o Ministry of Health

Dear Colleagues,

With connection to your recent e-mail message regarding to the intro-
duction of VAT on drugs, I suggest that please contact in this matter
the WHO's Regional Office for Africa (AFRO) in Zimbabwe.

According to my best knowledge and guess this is the official body
which can and may suggest a relevant list of drugs for exemption.
Moreover the WHO-AFRO has a high enough authority that the Competent
Ghanaian Authorities can not ignore it. The address is the following:

WHO-AFRO
c/o Parirenyatwa Hospital
P.O.Box BE-773
Harare/Zimbabwe