AFRO-NETS> This Week at the IDN (August 23, 1998)

This Week at the IDN (August 23, 1998)
--------------------------------------

This week we publish news and information dealing with Food Aid, Gender
Issues (Including a new ILO Study on the Sex Trade in Southeast Asia),
Microenterprise, Free Trade, Education, Democracy, Water Resources,
Information Technology/Electronic Commerce, Humanitarian Relief in Su-
dan and Afghanistan, Banana Trade and the Windward Islands, and more
at:
http://www.idn.org/

The IDN plans to continue our growth and offerings. If you have not yet
thought about a membership/sponsorship in the IDN, we encourage you to
consider becoming a sponsor/member of the fastest growing, most
comprehensive and current International Development Web Site on the
Internet! Information is available at http://www.idn.org/membership/

Christopher L. Byrne
mailto:info@idn.org