AFRO-NETS> Paper Writers for 12CHMM - Health Sector Reforms

Paper Writers for 12CHMM - Health Sector Reforms

Dear Afro-Netters,

Can you please help. I am in a bit of a fix. The Health
Department is looking for paper writers for our Health
Ministers Meeting covering the following areas within the
context of Health Sector Reforms:

1. Evidence Based Reforms
2. Effectiveness of community health financing schemes
3. Sustainable financing of health systems
4. Health care services, treatment and drugs
5. Essential health research
6. Impact of community participation in health promotion and
    health care

Please if you or anyone you can think of is able to cover
any of these topics, do let me know asap. I'd be most
grateful.

--
Flo Harding
TSG, Health Department