AFRO-NETS> Contacting Ministries of Health - Africa

Contacting Ministries of Health - Africa

Can you help please? We are trying to make our systems of
communication with Ministries of Health more effective by
using e-Mail. We send a lot of documentation, usually, for
Ministers, but sometimes also, for them to distribute to
other Health officials. They don't always get there.

We believe that if we could get the e-Mail addresses of all
Ministries of Health across Commonwealth countries, this
would be a faster, more effective way of communicating and
sending documentation as attachments.

The process has been very slow: we started in February
this year and we have received about a dozen so far,
possibly a few more now since the recent Health Ministers
meeting in Geneva in early May.

Please, can you suggest any other way we can get these
contacts please?  I would be most grateful for any leads you
may have.

I also publish a quarterly newsletter which is targetted at the
health community in Commonwealth countries. If you have
any contacts you think would benefit from receiving a copy,
please pass their details on to me, or pass my details on to
them. I would be most grateful.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Flo

--
Flo Harding