AFRO-NETS> Photographs illustrating TB in childhood

Photographs illustrating TB in childhood

Dear colleagues,

Can any of you help me? I am helping to produce some teaching material to
assist doctors, nurses and other health workers diagnose tuberculosis in
children in a resource poor setting. I am looking for for photographs that
would illustrate some of the clinical aspects of tuberculosis in childhood.
I do not need images of x-rays or pathological specimens. Do any of you
have suitable photographs or slides that you
would not mind being reproduced or could you recommend a potential source
to me?

Many thanks,

Mandy Rose MRCP. MRCGP.
615 North Wolfe St