AFRO-NETS> Epidemiology Course on the Internet (54)

Epidemiology Course on the Internet (54)

Dear Friends,

We appreciate your contribution to the Supercourse. We have four new
lectures and one more lecture will soon be up.

LECTURE UPDATE

1. The Epidemiology of Human-Animal Interactions: Part I Zoonotic Dis
   eases by Larry Glickman and Nita Glickman, Purdue University, School of
   Veterinary Medicine

2. AIDS and STDs in Africa I: The Problem by Pieere Viens, Social and
Preventive Medicine Department of  Laval University

3. Various Aspects of Lipid Problems in Asia
   by Yang Ze, Department of Genetics, Institute of Geriatrics and
   Beijing Hospital, Ministry of Health, P.R. China

4. Mercury and Global Health
   by Yukio Takizawa, the National Institute for Minamta Disease, Japan

Coming lecture

The below lecture will soon be up on the course.

1. How to Read an Article on A New Diagnostic Test
   by John Pearson, West Virginia University

REVIEW UPDATE

We are in need of reviewers for several of the lectures. Please review the
list below to identify lectures that you would be willing to review.

Lecture 21 - Primary Prevention of Birth Defects
Lecture 22 - Clinical Trial Concepts
Lecture 23 & 24 Injury Epidemiology
Lecture 25 - Epidemiology of Andean Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
Lecture 26 - Viral Hepatitis/Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Lecture 27 - The Impact of Diabetes in the Americas

As always, we appreciate your support and contributions to the Super-
course.

Akira & Deb
mailto:ghnetu+@pitt.edu