AFRO-NETS> Emerging and Re-emerging diseases in Africa (1)

On 15 May 1998, Owusu Duah wrote:

> I would be grateful if you and/or your associates could send me
> references/literature on the above subject, at your convenience.

In case you have not searched the Web yet, you could try the Weekly
Epidemiological Record (WER) Web site. The tables of contents of the 1998
volumes are found at:

http://www.who.ch/wer/73_1_26.htm

You could also search in the electronic version of the The Merck Manual
that has recently been put on the net. The URL is:

http://www.merck.com/!!urG6p2wqpurGBX0npL/pubs/mmanual/

Hope you will find this helpful.

Brian
---