AFRO-NETS> Essential booklists (12)

Essential booklists (12)
------------------------

I am glad to see so much interest in essential booklists especially
given the flooding of the "communications discourse" with electronic
technology - a development which threatens in some instances to widen
the gap between the haves and the have nots.

I do think however, that it would be useful to try and categorise the
targeted recipient of essential booklists. The essential booklist for a
rural clinic nurse will differ from that of a District Hospital medical
officer, from that of an undergraduate medical student, from that of a
community based PHC worker etc..... and will also differ from country
to country.

Thanks and good luck,

David McCoy
mailto:david@rmh.uct.ac.za