AFRO-NETS> Essential booklists (5)

Essential booklists (5)
-----------------------

With reference to your request for information on book lists for Tanza-
nia (hasn't this already been done by Sheila O'Sullivan during her pro-
ject there?) the WHO Library has a new project called the 'Blue Trunk
Libraries' which is a core collection of about 100 relevant books for
district health teams. We have English and French versions and are
launching the project in Francophone Africa first.

Please send me your mailing address (Farringdon St?) and I will send
you copies.

Irene Bertrand,
WHO Library
WHO Geneva