AFRO-NETS> RFI: Essential booklists

Request for Information: Essential booklists

Dear colleagues - Greetings from AHRTAG

We are soon participating in a workshop on the creation of essential
booklists in Tanzania. I would appreciate information from anyone who
knows of any standard booklists for training of health workers at dif-
ferent levels. We have been working on this for a while and I would be
happy to feed information into the workshops as well as keep you in-
formed of developments. I understand that a lot of work is being done
around various aspects of Health Learning Materials. Its good to have a
forum to discuss such issues.

Kindest regards and thanks in advance,

David Curtis
mailto:curtis.d@ahrtag.org