AFRO-NETS> INFOCOM AFRICA Ouaga'98

INFOCOM AFRICA Ouaga'98
-----------------------

********** INVITATION LETTER ***************

I have the pleasure to invite your Enterprise/Organization to the first
exhibition being organised by the Organisation of African Unity / Afri-
can Economic Community (OAU/AEC) in co-operation with the Government of
Burkina Faso in Ouagadougou, the capital of Burkina Faso, from 6 to 12
June 1998.

The general theme of the exhibition code-named "INFOCOM AFRICA:
Ouaga'98" will be "New Information and Communication Technologies". The
exhibition will take place alongside the 34th Ordinary Session of the
OAU Assembly of Heads of State and Government and will be solemnly in-
augurated by His Excellency Mr. Blaise Compaore, President of Faso, and
the Secretary General of the OAU/AEC in the presence of the African
Heads of State and Government, Ministers of Foreign/External Affairs,
Information and Communications.

On this occasion, manufacturers of information and communication equip-
ment as well as providers and operators of related systems will exhibit
their products, services and know-how for the benefit of African lead-
ers and decision-makers.

The participation of your Enterprise/Organisation in this all-important
event is highly desirable, as that will foster a better partnership
with the continent.

I look forward to seeing you in Ougadougou among the exhibitors at
INFOCOM AFRICA.

My best regards and wishes for 1998.

Salim Ahmed Salim
Secretary General of the OAU/AEC