AFRO-NETS> Nutritional Supplementation

Nutritional Supplementation
---------------------------

I am certain that at some time or another we have all considered the
possibility of death. However, many are responsible for their own untimely
death due to the fact that they have consciously or unconsciously not
looked after their greatest asset - their body. It is only of recent that I
have started learning of the need to help your body to "survive" in the
modern day through nutritional supplementation (mineral, vitamin, protein
etc.) I have also recently become aware of the possible dangers of so-
called clean municipal chlorinated water.

I would appreciate your experiences with nutritional supplementation.  Do
you agree with it? Is it necessary? Has it helped you? If so, please
elaborate. Suggestions?

Any comment on nutritional supplementation would be welcome.

Thank you.

Keith Deutschmann
e-mail: keith@dsothr.fs.healthlink.org.za